At Wellspring we seek to make disciples who are continuously being transformed to reflect the character and mission of Jesus.
We believe this is measured by someone who is:
- Taking the next step of faith
- Hungry for God’s Word
- Graciously and patiently loving others
- Serving the local church/community
Our Core Values
We are committed to:
- Knowing Jesus through a personal relationship. We strive to become more like him in our daily lives through loving accountability
- The truth of the Bible as God’s unchanging Word. Through study, prayer, and heart God’s Word we experience power.
- Worshiping and glorifying God as we honor Him in a God-centered service that is joyful, prayerful, and inspiring.
- Making disciples as a church family called by God to utilize our gifts, we become more Christ-like as we share the gospel with others, through fellowship and small groups.
- Serving others as Jesus did, in an attitude of compassion and nurturing the lives of those around us in our church, community, and world.
To connect ordinary people to Christ by making them disciples and equipping them to serve and glorify God.
Connecting God’s Word with God’s people.
The name Wellspring is inspired by the third verse of the song ‘Joyful, Joyful We Adore Thee,’ Wellspring of the joy of living, Ocean depth of happy rest!
“Whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life” (John 4:14, NIV).